Sci-fi Home > Sci Fi Books
Sci Fi Books
If you are a book lover and avid book collector, you should have sci fi books in your collections, right? From comic books to graphic novels and to hard bound books. Are you collecting Sci Fi books? You should be or you’ll miss a good fortune in your life, just kidding. Reading books is one of the best methods in relaxing your body, mind and soul. Unlike movies and TV shows, where you can watch it reading can trigger more the imagination of the readers. They will have a certain figure of the characters placing themselves as the main actor and their friends as comrades. They can also put their enemies as the villain. That would be more enjoyable.
If you are looking for more books to add in your collections, here are some of the famous Sci-Fi books that you can search for.
- Frankenstein, written by Mary Shelley- This one of a kind Sci-Fi book tells you more about science and its different theories. The story of a boy name Victor Frankenstein who is obsessed with studying science. He also managed to study galvanism which gives life to an inanimate body. He created a creature from the bones and parts he collected and bring it to life. He created a monster and so on.
- Dune by Frank Herbert- if you want to read a story where people involve themselves in culture with tribesmen and prophecy. But there is a twist, the writer created a world inside the Dune and there is a superhuman too, who is created by genetic experiments.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand- Are you tired of reading alien and robot stories? Why not read this sci fi book? The story revolves around a man who happened to stop the world. Yes! You’ve read it right. It’s all about the place where you are living. And a man managed to stop it. What happens next? A breathtaking novel will surely spice up your curiosity.
- The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton- It’s all about life as the main character of the story asked the president’s approval to have a certain facility called ‘extraterrestrial decontamination’. This facility will sterilize all the astronauts who can be a carrier of some unknoen biological agent that may harm human kind.
- Foundation by Isaac Asimanov- a story about the future. Where people managed to live and travel the solar system and how they forgot ‘earth’ as their home planet.
- Neuromancer by William Gibson- it is more on into the computer age. The lead role is a computer genius who can hacked various accounts and went to different cyberspace stealing data and digging up deep secrets from the society.
- I am legend, a horror Sci-Fi film that deals with the transformation or converting human kind into zombies by a virus that destroys DNA.
- I Robot by Isaan Asinov- instead of human as the main lead of the story it is all about robots. Robots with human features and intelligence.
There are more Sci fi books that are waiting for you to read them. If you want to have some yet don’t know where to start. Online searching is the best thing that you have to do. Who knows, libraries still have the copies of some of these old books.